Choosing a Penis Extender is not a small job for the novice guy as there will be several issues he may encounter. After taking home the penis extender, he will commonly overuse it by overstretching his penis or by using too much pressure resulting in a penis injury. This article will help novices to resolve these issues mentioned.
Choosing a Penis Extender
When choosing a penis extender, it is critical to choose one that has a good design. There are three things to keep in mind regarding penis extender design.
- There are spring loaded tension screws for precise traction.
- The extension rods that can be inserted into the extender to increase it’s length.
- Another important feature for a penis extender is that it is offered with a comfort strap. Many penis extenders on the market today can cut off blood circulation to the penis as well as cause pain. Several of the new penis extenders are designed with a comfort strap or pads that lengthen the penis by pulling on a larger area on the penis, which puts less stress on the penis. A penis extender will work only if it is worn for a long duration of about 8 hours.
While using a penis extender device
Certain men get so excited when they buy a penis extender that they end up overusing them and causing damage to the penis. To be safe, you should always gradually lengthen the length of time of each session to allow your penis to get used to the device. It is advised that a novice follows a break in plan.
On the other hand, there are men that do not use the penis extender sufficiently to maximize it’s benefits. Following the break-in plan described above, you really need to try to stretch gradually in order to see any long term length increase. However, when aiming to stretch, be on constant look out for signs of pain or discomfort. The penis is a delicate tool that can easily get injured. Don’t be impatient in making it bigger.
If you ever feel pain or discomfort from the use of a penis extender, take the device off immediately and do not use it until the pain or discomfort disappears. If the issues do not go away, seek the help of your physician by telling him what you have done to result in the problem. Do not procrastinate until it’s too late to undo the damage. You only have one penis after all. Even if you never feel pain or discomfort, it is still vital to take some breaks once in a while. You need to take some days off every few days in order to let your penis to recover from the stress. The penis needs to recover and heal its cells so that it can get bigger. A good plan is to wear the extender regularly to achieve small growth and take frequent small break off the device.
Penis Extenders have been in the market for many years and real world testing has now proven that they do offer results without any possible risk. This is great news for men who have been searching for any penis enlargement method without the need to visit a doctor or undergo a surgery for penis enlargement. With the success of penis extenders, more men have taken the chance and have invested in a penis extender system. The most basic tip in maximizing the results is to ensure that the penis extender undergoes proper maintenance and hygiene.
Today there are two types of existing support pieces for the basic penis extenders; the flat strap and the comfort pad system. The older flat strap system retains moisture and as such proper maintenance and hygiene must be taken in order to avoid serious bacterial infection.
The penis extender to work needs to be worn daily, up to 8 hours a day. Due to this extensive use of the penis extender and the fact that it is worn in a sensitive part of the body it is advised that the penis extender device be cleaned frequently after each use. The sweat or the fluids coming off the penis during penis extension exercises can remain on the device causing bacteria on the device to grow up to 72 hours after contact with skin. In order to correctly clean your penis extender device a cleaning formula must be used. You can simply wipe down the penis extender with a cloth or even use a toothbrush dipped in this formula.
- A cup of water
- ¼ ounce of alcohol
- ¼ ounce liquid hand soap
How to remove and store your penis extender after it’s use?
- Before removing the device from your body, wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitiser.
- Remove the penis extender and place it on a clean surface
- Remove any glans support or remove all the comfort pads and the silicone straps so each part remains separate.
- Use a clean cloth or a toothbrush and dip it into your cleaning formula. Do not leave the cloth or toothbrush in the formula for too long to the point of dripping.
- Gently scrub the device thoroughly and make sure to wipe down the silicone tubes, comfort pads, glans support, aluminum rods and the plastic penis extender base.
- Wait for about 5 minutes to allow the penis extender device to air dry.
- Once the device has dried repeat the process with a clean cloth dipped only in water.
- Finally, store the device in a cool, dry room safe from the hands of children, until next use.
By following the above steps you are reducing the chances of any potential complications related to hygiene. You are also ensuring a safe and healthy penis extender that will help you see results without interruptions. Penis extender devices should never be neglected.