Superslyde is the best silicone personal lubricant on the market. Winner of the prestigious Eros Fame award for Best Lotion or Potion in Australia for 2013 if beat off all the regular top shelf competitors. In blind tests 9 out of 10 participants preferred Superslyde over other leading brands and 7 out of 10 said it would now be their lubricant of choice.
More and more adult retail outlets stock this fine lubricant.
Today I will be doing a review on Super Slyde lubricant.
First things first... one of my favourite things about this job is all the random facts that I now have in my head. I found these not so random (and very much relevant) facts online, which I thought were interesting:
1. The three types of silicone used in lubes, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, and Cyclomethicone, are completely inert. That means that they will not bind to anything, including bacteria or fungus. Therefore they do not promote bacterial growth. Some of the additives in water-based lubes, and some of the oils in oil-based lubes can promote bacterial growth. (That's about as technical as this review is getting so bare with me).
2. Super Slyde is great for your split ends!
3. Super Slyde is also a great moisturiser and great for chaffing!
4. I read a review online and a lady said if you live in an area that snows - you put the super slyde on the bottom of the sled you go super duper fast, who knew?! Not so great for where we live...but hey, fun fact!
6. It washes easily off of any sheets, clothes and floors.
7. Is suitable to be used during anal sex.
8. Is great to use for a full body massage, leaves skin feeling hydrated.
9. It is hypoallergenic and non-irritating
Super Slyde is amazing as it is slick and slippery and unlike a lot of water-based lubes, does not go thick and sticky after just a few minutes use. I mean who doesn't want a lube that has 9 and many more (I'm sure of it) uses?!
We sell Super Slyde in 4 dfferent sizes: the handy travel companion - 100ml, the original size - 250ml and the Economy, serious lover of Super Slyde size in the 400ml.
Over all, Super Slyde is an incredible lubricant which can be used for so much more. Whether you're young, old, straight, gay, dry skinned, oily skinned, sensitive skinned or alien, I can guarantee it, you're going to love it.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
SLYDE is My absolute fave so let me add a few things:
Its also a fantastic barrier lotion for Eczema, many swimming coaches also like to use it to protect their skin due to long periods in pools
Superslyde IS TOY SAFE which is not the norm for Silicone with alot of toys
Superslyde is also a great Make Up Primer
Fantastic for women who have a tendency to get THRUSH